420128 Roush Mustang Lower Billet Grille (2010-2012)
Shop Mustang Parts
- Air and Fuel
- Air and Fuel Cooling Systems and Components
- Air Cleaners, Filters, Intakes and Components
- Carburetors and Components
- Fuel Cells, Tanks and Components
- Fuel Injection Systems and Components - Electronic
- Fuel Injection Systems and Components - Mechanical
- Fuel Pumps, Regulators and Components
- Intake Manifolds and Components
- Nitrous Oxide Systems and Components
- Oxygen Sensors, Controllers and Components
- Superchargers, Turbochargers and Components
- Throttle Cables, Linkages, Brackets and Components
- Books Videos and Software
- Chassis Components
- Ebay Listings
- Engines and Components
- Belts and Pulleys
- Camshafts and Valvetrain
- Connecting Rods and Components
- Crankshafts and Components
- Cylinder Heads and Components
- Engine Bearings
- Engine Covers, Pans and Dress-Up Components
- Engine Pre Heaters and Components
- Engines, Blocks and Components
- Harmonic Balancers
- Oiling Systems
- Pistons and Piston Rings
- Exterior Components
- Fittings Hoses and Valves
- Gaskets and Seals
- Gauges and Accessories
- Heating and Cooling
- Ignitions and Electrical
- Interior and Accessories
- Mobile Electronics
- Oils, Fluids and Sealer
- Paints and Finishing
- Promotional Collectables and Apparel
- Safety Equipment
- Steering and Components
- Suspension and Components
- Towing Equipment
- Wheels and Tires
- 2015+ Mustang
- 2010-2014 Mustang
- 2005-2009 Mustang
- 1999-2004 Mustang
- 1994-1998 Mustang
- 1979-1993 Mustang
Shop This Part Now: Roush Mustang Lower Billet Grille (2010-2012)
Lower Billet Grille
Before installing your ROUSH Performance Product(s), read through the entire installation procedure and check to make sure all items are present. Contact ROUSH Customer Service at 1-800-59-ROUSH, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, weekdays, for any questions regarding fit, missing parts or instructions that are unclear to you.
Assemble the Grille Sections
1) Sort and install the U-Nuts to the brackets as shown in Figure 1.
2) Install two (2) Short L Brackets to the upper mounting holes of the Center Grille as shown in Figure 2. Do not tighten the screws at this time.
3) Install two (2) Long L Brackets to the lower mounting holes of the Center Grille as shown in Figure 2. Do not tighten the screws at this time.
4) Install one (1) Short L Brackets to the upper mounting hole of the LH and RH Grilles as shown in Figure 3. Do not tighten the screws at this time.
5) Install two (2) Long L Brackets to the lower mounting holes of the LH and RH Grilles as shown in Figure 3. Do not tighten the screws at this time.
Front Fascia Removal
6) Open the vehicle hood and remove eight (8) push pin retainers and the black plastic panel covering the radiator. Refer to Figure 4. Set all parts aside for reinstallation.
Note: The push pins are a two (2) part push pin. Remove the center button first to release the barbs and then remove the push pin body.
7) Using a 1/4” drive ratchet with a 5.5 mm socket, remove nine (9) screws from the lower close-out panel; one (1) at each wheel well splash shield, four (4) at the front fascia and three (3) at the rear edge of the close-out panel. If the vehicle has a ROUSH Front Splitter installed, remove two (2) phillips head screws. Refer to Figure
5) Remove the lower close-out panel. Set all parts aside for reinstallation.
8) Disconnect the left and right side marker lamp connectors. Press the release tab and pull the connector from the side marker lamp. Refer to Figure 6.
9) Disconnect the left and right lower fog lamp connectors. Press the release tab and pull the connector from the fog lamps lamp. Refer to Figure 7.
10) Using a 1/4” drive ratchet with an 8 mm socket, remove two (2) screws that attach the top of the fascia to the headlight assemblies. Refer to Figure 8.
11) Lift the two (2) upper fascia mounts from the pins on the headlamp assemblies and slightly pull the upper Grille forward to disconnect the left and right fog lamp connectors. Refer to Figure 9. When complete, return the upper fascia mounts to the pins on the head lamp assemblies.
12) Using a 7 mm wrench, remove two (2) screws from each wheel well opening. Refer to Figure 10.
13) With an assistant, lift the two (2) upper fascia mounts from the pins on the headlamp assemblies and remove the front fascia.
14) Place the fascia assembly onto a cloth covered table to avoid scratching the fascia.
Install the Grilles
15) Insert the Center Grille assembly into the front of the lower center opening of the fascia. Install four (4) Pinch Brackets. Press the Center Grille forward and align the Grille in the lower opening with equal distance at the left and right ends. Tighten the top two (2) Pinch Bracket screws. Position the lower Pinch Brackets onto the thin lip of the opening and tighten the bottom two (2) Pinch Bracket Screws. Refer to Figure 11.
16) Loosen and retighten the four (4) L Bracket Screws. Refer to Figure 12.
17) Repeat Steps 15 & 16 to install each End Grille.
18) Reinstall the front fascia onto the vehicle. Reconnect the upper fog lamp connectors. Refer to Step 11, Figure 9. Hook the upper fascia mounts onto the pins of the head light brackets. Reinstall the two (2) bolts, removed in Step 10, to the head light brackets. Refer back to Figure 8. Torque the bolts to 8 Nm (71 lb-in).
19) Reinstall two (2) screws, removed in Step 12, to each wheel well (4 total). Refer back to Figure 10.
20) Reconnect the left and right side marker connectors. Refer back to Step 8, Figure 6. Ensure the connectors are fully inserted and snap into place.
21) Reconnect the lower fog lamp connectors. Refer back to Step 9, Figure 7. Ensure the connectors are fully inserted and snap into place.
22) Reinstall the lower close-out panel using the nine (9) screws and two (2) philips screws removed in Step 7. Refer back to Figure 5.
23) Reinstall the upper radiator cover and eight (8) push pins removed in Step 6. Refer back to Figure 4. Insert the push pin body into the hole and then the push pin button.
24) Close the hood.