420001 Roush Mustang Front Fascia w/o Foglamps (2010-2012)
Shop Mustang Parts
- Air and Fuel
- Air and Fuel Cooling Systems and Components
- Air Cleaners, Filters, Intakes and Components
- Carburetors and Components
- Fuel Cells, Tanks and Components
- Fuel Injection Systems and Components - Electronic
- Fuel Injection Systems and Components - Mechanical
- Fuel Pumps, Regulators and Components
- Intake Manifolds and Components
- Nitrous Oxide Systems and Components
- Oxygen Sensors, Controllers and Components
- Superchargers, Turbochargers and Components
- Throttle Cables, Linkages, Brackets and Components
- Books Videos and Software
- Chassis Components
- Ebay Listings
- Engines and Components
- Belts and Pulleys
- Camshafts and Valvetrain
- Connecting Rods and Components
- Crankshafts and Components
- Cylinder Heads and Components
- Engine Bearings
- Engine Covers, Pans and Dress-Up Components
- Engine Pre Heaters and Components
- Engines, Blocks and Components
- Harmonic Balancers
- Oiling Systems
- Pistons and Piston Rings
- Exterior Components
- Fittings Hoses and Valves
- Gaskets and Seals
- Gauges and Accessories
- Heating and Cooling
- Ignitions and Electrical
- Interior and Accessories
- Mobile Electronics
- Oils, Fluids and Sealer
- Paints and Finishing
- Promotional Collectables and Apparel
- Safety Equipment
- Steering and Components
- Suspension and Components
- Towing Equipment
- Wheels and Tires
- 2015+ Mustang
- 2010-2014 Mustang
- 2005-2009 Mustang
- 1999-2004 Mustang
- 1994-1998 Mustang
- 1979-1993 Mustang
Shop This Part Now: Roush Mustang Front Fascia Kit w/o Foglamps (2010-2012)
Front Fascia Kit Without Fog Lamps
Before installing your ROUSH Performance Product(s), read through the entire installation procedure and check to make sure all items are present. Contact ROUSH Customer Service at 1-800-59-ROUSH, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, weekdays, for any questions regarding fit, missing parts or instructions that are unclear to you.
Paint Preparation (Pre-painted parts, skip this section)
1) Using sand paper, remove any plastic flash from the part as required.
2) Wipe each part to be painted with plastic prep (Dupont® 2319 or equivalent).
3) Wipe entire part to be painted with tack cloth.
4) Apply adhesion promoter (Dupont® 2330S or equivalent) prior to color and clear coat applications. This part is made of TPO (Thermoplastic polyolefin) and requires a promoter for paint adhesion.
Stock Fascia Removal
1) Open the vehicle hood and remove eight (8) push pin retainers and the black plastic panel covering the radiator. Refer to Figure 1. Set all parts aside for reinstallation. Note: The push pins are a two (2) part push pin. Remove the center button first to release the barbs and then remove the push pin body.
2) Using a 1/4” drive ratchet with a 5.5 mm socket, remove nine (9) screws from the lower close-out panel; one (1) at each wheel well splash shield, four (4) at the front fascia and three (3) at the rear edge of the close-out panel . Refer to Figure 2. Remove the lower close-out panel. Set all parts aside for reinstallation.
3) Disconnect the left and right side marker lamp connectors. Press the release tab and pull the connector from the side marker lamp. Refer to Figure 3.
4) Using a forked push pin tool, remove the ambient temperature sensor from the lower left opening of the front fascia. Refer to Figure 4.
5) Using a 1/4” drive ratchet with an 8 mm socket, remove two (2) screws that attach the top of the fascia to the headlight assemblies. Refer to Figure 5.
6) Lift the two (2) upper fascia mounts from the pins on the headlamp assemblies and slightly pull the upper grille forward to disconnect the left and right fog lamp connectors. Refer to Figure 6. When complete, return the upper fascia mounts to the pins on the head lamp assemblies. (Left side shown, right side similar.)
7) Using a 7 mm wrench, remove two (2) screws from each wheel well opening. Refer to Figure 7.
8) With an assistant, lift the two (2) upper fascia mounts from the pins on the headlamp assemblies and remove the front fascia.
ROUSH Fascia Preparation
9) Using a 10 mm deep socket, remove the side markers from the factory fascia by removing two (2) palnuts from each side marker. Transfer each side marker (LH to LH, RH to RH) to the ROUSH Front Fascia. Install two (2) palnuts onto each side marker. Refer to Figure 8.
10) Using a 7 mm wrench, install the right Fog Lamp using four (4) supplied screws (two (2) per side). Refer to Figure 10.
Note: The Fog Lamp adjustment bolt must be on the bottom.
11) Repeat Step 10 for the left Fog Lamp.
12) By hand, disengage ten (10) retainer tabs and remove the upper grille assembly from the factory fascia. Refer to Figure 9. Set aside for reinstallation.
Radiator Side Shields
13) Install the LH (12” (302 mm)) Weather Strip onto the LH Radiator Side Shield (13108103) and the RH (10 3/4” (275 mm)) Weather Strip onto the RH Radiator Side Shield (13108102) as shown in Figure 23. Ensure the Weather Strip is fully pressed on and the lip of the Weather Strip is positioned as shown in Figure 23 inset.
14) Using a forked push pin tool, remove two (2) push pins and the RH radiator side shield. Save the push pins for reuse.
15) Install the new RH Radiator Side Shield. Secure the shield to the chassis using the take off push pins. Ensure that the fog lamp harness is returned to its original position. Refer to Figure 24.
16) Using a forked push pin tool, remove the Ambient Temp Sensor wire harness retainer from the mounting hole on the backside of the LH side shield. Refer to Figure 25.
17) Remove two (2) push pins from the LH radiator side shield. Save the push pins for reuse. Disengage the four (4) tabs located inside the air inlet opening to separate the side shield from the air cleaner inlet tube assembly. Refer to Figure 26. Remove the LH radiator side shield.
18) Install the new LH Radiator Side Shield by reversing the removal process. Align the air inlet openings and snap the four (4) tabs into the slots. Secure the shield to the chassis using the take off push pins.
19) Install the Ambient Temp Sensor and wire harness retainer to the holes in the lower portion of the LH Radiator Side Shield as shown in Figure 27.
ROUSH Front Fascia Installation
Assembly Note: Due to variation in the Mustang body, shims may be required to expand the fender to fender width for an improved fit of the ROUSH Fascia.
20) Install the ROUSH Front Fascia. Hook the upper fascia mounts onto the pins of the head light brackets. Reinstall the two (2) bolts to the head light brackets. Refer back to Figure 5. Check the fit of the ROUSH Fascia to the fenders. If the Front Fascia is wider than the fenders, shims are required. Refer to Figure 28.
21) If shims are required, remove the two (2) bolts from the head light brackets and remove the Front Fascia.
22) Using a ratchet and 10mm socket, remove the two (2) bolts shown in Figure 29.
23) Pull the corner mounting bracket outward and insert one (1) shim as shown. Refer to Figure 30. Reinstall the two (2) bolts. Torque the shim bolt to 8 Nm (71 lb-in). Tighten the corned bracket bolt taking care not to strip out the plastic press nut.
24) Reinstall the ROUSH Front Fascia. Hook the upper fascia mounts onto the pins of the head light brackets. Reinstall the two (2) bolts, removed in Step 5, to the head light brackets. Refer back to Figure 5. Torque the bolts to 8 Nm (71 lb-in).
25) Reinstall two (2) screws, removed in Step 7, to each wheel well (4 total). Refer back to Figure 7.
26) Install the upper grille assembly onto the ROUSH Front Fascia. Referring back to Diagram 1, connect connectors C1 & C3 to the upper fog lamps. Align the ten (10) tabs on the grill assembly to the slots on the Front Fascia. Press the grille assembly into place. Refer to Figure 31. Ensure all ten (10) retainer tabs are fully inserted into there respective slots.
27) Reinstall the upper radiator cover and eight (8) push pins removed in Step 1. Refer back to Figure 1. Insert the push pin body into the hole and then the push pin button.
28) Reconnect the left and right side marker connectors. Refer back to Step 3 and Figure 3. Ensure the connectors are fully inserted and snap into place. 50. Referring back to Diagram 1, connect the ROUSH Fog Lamp Wiring connectors, C5 and C6, into the ROUSH Fog Lamps. Ensure the connectors are fully inserted and snap into place.
29) Reinstall the lower close-out panel using the nine (9) screws removed in Step 2. Refer back to Figure 2.