402331 Roush Mustang Extreme Lowering Springs (2005-2014)
Shop Mustang Parts
- Air and Fuel
- Air and Fuel Cooling Systems and Components
- Air Cleaners, Filters, Intakes and Components
- Carburetors and Components
- Fuel Cells, Tanks and Components
- Fuel Injection Systems and Components - Electronic
- Fuel Injection Systems and Components - Mechanical
- Fuel Pumps, Regulators and Components
- Intake Manifolds and Components
- Nitrous Oxide Systems and Components
- Oxygen Sensors, Controllers and Components
- Superchargers, Turbochargers and Components
- Throttle Cables, Linkages, Brackets and Components
- Books Videos and Software
- Chassis Components
- Ebay Listings
- Engines and Components
- Belts and Pulleys
- Camshafts and Valvetrain
- Connecting Rods and Components
- Crankshafts and Components
- Cylinder Heads and Components
- Engine Bearings
- Engine Covers, Pans and Dress-Up Components
- Engine Pre Heaters and Components
- Engines, Blocks and Components
- Harmonic Balancers
- Oiling Systems
- Pistons and Piston Rings
- Exterior Components
- Fittings Hoses and Valves
- Gaskets and Seals
- Gauges and Accessories
- Heating and Cooling
- Ignitions and Electrical
- Interior and Accessories
- Mobile Electronics
- Oils, Fluids and Sealer
- Paints and Finishing
- Promotional Collectables and Apparel
- Safety Equipment
- Steering and Components
- Suspension and Components
- Towing Equipment
- Wheels and Tires
- 2015+ Mustang
- 2010-2014 Mustang
- 2005-2009 Mustang
- 1999-2004 Mustang
- 1994-1998 Mustang
- 1979-1993 Mustang
Shop This Part Now: Roush Mustang Extreme Lowering Springs (2005-2014)
Extreme Lowering Springs Kit
Before installing your ROUSH Performance Product(s), read through the entire installation procedure and check to make sure all items are present. Contact ROUSH Customer Service at 1-800-59-ROUSH, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM weekdays, for any questions regarding fit or instructions that are unclear to you.
This spring set will lower your vehicle approximately 1” in the front and 1.25” in the rear. V6 vehicles will be slightly higher. For use with factory struts and shocks.
Follow procedures using the appropriate year (05-09) Ford Service Manual to remove the front and rear coil springs.
Remove Rear Jounce Bumpers
1) Grasp the foam rubber portion of the factory jounce bumper and pull off using a twisting and pulling motion.
2) Remove the 2 Jounce Bumper to Axle bolts (2 per side) using a T-40 Torx Driver.
Follow procedures using the appropriate year (05-09) Ford Service Manual to install the front and rear coil springs.
• The rear springs should be installed with the coated side upward.
• The front jounce bumpers should remain on the factory front struts. Do not remove.
• The front spring lower isolator should be carried-over from the production spring. The isolator should be installed as pictured with the second coil overlapping the end.
Install ROUSH Rear Jounce Bumpers
1) Press the ROUSH Jounce Bumpers into the brackets. Glass Cleaner can be used as a lubricant if necessary.
2) Place the ROUSH Jounce Bumpers on the axle and start the bolts.
3) Torque Jounce Bumper Bolts to 30 Nm ( 23 lb-ft)